Do you wish to share your experiences with our readers? We at Capturly believe that the more minds come together the better so feel free to share your ideas through guest blogging! We are always open to different perspectives.
Before you post
We want to provide quality towards our audience, this means we only accept original content that meets our guidelines. Before sending full posts, please send us a couple of ideas. If we find them interesting we will contact you within 1-3 business days and ask for a draft. Please no “Are you open to guest posting?” emails!
YES we are, this is the reason this page is here for!
Guidelines (aka. “we don’t bite”)
We only have a few simple requirements but we take them seriously:
- create a Google Drive folder for your draft(s) and article(s) and send us only the editable link
- your article should contain at least 1000 words (kudos for more), however, it has to represent value. Don’t write 3000 words of nonsense if you can create value with 1000. We don’t want the readers to fall asleep.
- explain yourself in a simple yet professional way, keep it natural and less formal
- check your spelling and grammar and avoid using google translate (a few minimal mistakes are okay we are all humans)
- no duplicate content, we will run a plagiarism check
- include a royalty-free image in your Google Drive folder (this will be set as the featured image for the post, so make it high quality – Unsplash, Pexels are your friends – non-copyrighted)
- include anchor texts, statistical facts backed up by high authority sources to represent value and help ranking
- the post should be fully edited
If you are okay with the points mentioned above then feel free to contact us!
Send a message
If you would like to contribute or you have any questions regarding our guidelines, please write to us an email:
What happens next
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- If it feels like a good match, we will contact you and ask for the full article.
- We’ll review the post and let you know if we want to accept it.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete, and give you a precise date.
- We will send you the published link so you can also check if it meets your expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you.