Do you wish to share your experiences with our readers? We at Capturly believe that the more minds that come together, the better so feel free to share your ideas through guest blogging! We are always open to different perspectives.
Before you post
We strive to provide quality content for our audience. Before sending full posts, please send us a couple of ideas. If we find them interesting we will contact you within 1-3 business days and ask for a draft. Please no “Are you open to guest posting?” emails!
YES, the existence of this page confirms that we are.
Guidelines (aka. “we don’t bite”)
We only have a few simple requirements but we take them seriously:
- Create a Google Drive folder for your draft(s) and article(s) and send us only the editable link.
- Your article should contain at least 2000 words (kudos for more), however, it has to provide value.
- Explain yourself in a simple yet professional way, keep it natural and less formal.
- Split your content up with relevant headlines and sub-headings for better readability.
- Check your spelling and grammar and avoid using google translate (a few minimal mistakes are okay we are all human).
- No duplicate content, we will run a plagiarism check.
- Include a royalty-free image in your Google Drive folder (this will be set as the featured image for the post, so make it high quality – Unsplash, Pexels, Freepik are your friends – non-copyrighted)
- Include anchor texts and statistical facts backed up by high-authority sources. These will represent value and help with ranking.
- The post should be fully edited.
If you are okay with the points mentioned above then feel free to contact us!
Send a message
If you would like to contribute or you have any questions regarding our guidelines, please write to us an email:
What happens next
- An editor will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit.
- If it feels like a good match, we will contact you and ask for the full article.
- We’ll review the post and let you know if we want to accept it.
- We’ll schedule you for publication as soon as revisions are complete.
- We will send you the published link so you can also check if it meets your expectations
- We are committed to going through the verification process as quickly as possible, although please note that sometimes it may require some time. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Please do not spam us with repeated follow-up emails!
We look forward to hearing from you.